VO2 Fitness & Martial Arts Centres Resume Operations on May 8,2020
The Hong Kong government’s compulsory anti-epidemic order of closing of fitness centers announced on March 28, 2020 will expire on May 7, 2020.
All VO2 Fitness & Martial Arts Centres will resume operations at 9am on May 8, 2020.
To protect the safety and health of VO2 members and staff, we will continue to take the following epidemic prevention measures:
- All VO2 Centres will continue to strengthen the disinfection of venues and facilities
- Visitors must wear a face mask, use alcohol rubs, and have body temperature measured (no persons with abnormal body temperature are allowed to enter the venue)
- Visitors are required to fill out a declaration form; declare whether they have traveled in the past 14 days, whether they have come in contact with people returning from abroad, or people under mandatory home quarantine, etc.
- Limited fitness machines will be provided, to maintain the distance between users
- Group classes will maintain limited services
For any queries, please call our respective VO2 Managers:
Causeway Bay Centre
Mr. R Pang – 9731 7993
Fortress Hill Centre
Ms. Kobe Ko – 6821 3452
Kennedy Town Centre
Mr. Ricky Chan – 6339 3636
See you all then!
VO2 Fitness & Martial Arts