4th September 2020 – Re-opening of Fitness Centres
The HKSAR Government announced that, under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), Fitness Centres are allowed to re-open on 4thSeptember 2020 for 7 days, until 10thSeptember 2020.
VO2 Fitness & Martial Arts (Causeway Bay and Fortress Hill) Centres will resume operations at 9am on 4thSeptember, 2020.
Regarding the re-opening of fitness centers, the HKSAR Government has implemented the following restrictions:
- Visitors must wear a face mask at all times (except while eating/ drinking/ showering)
- Usage of each gym station/machine/equipment must not exceed 4 persons (incl. trainer)
- Each training session/class must not exceed 4 persons (incl. trainer).
To ensure the safety and health of VO2 members and staff, we will continue to take the following epidemic prevention measures:
- VO2 Centres will continue to strengthen the disinfection of venues, facilities
- Visitors must use alcohol rubs, and have body temperature measured (no persons with abnormal body temperature are allowed to enter the venue)
- Visitors are required to fill out a declaration form; declare whether they have traveled in the past 14 days, whether they have come in contact with people returning from abroad, or people under mandatory home quarantine, etc.
- Partitions will be placed between fitness machines
- Group classes will maintain limited services
For queries, please contact our respective VO2 Managers.
VO2 Fitness & Martial Arts