The term “personal data” has the meaning explained in the Ordinance.
Purpose and Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
The personal data collected by VO2 from you may be used for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
- identify you and any accounts you open
- Services for you
- verify identity and / or credit check
- Process applications and update partner products and services on your behalf, including but not limited to insurance and financial products
- Handling insurance claims for partner products and services on your behalf
- Processing of service-related payment instructions or collection of arrears for you
- Let this website store your personal information so that you do n’t need to re-enter relevant information every time you purchase a product or update an insurance product
- Processing orders, billing and fulfilling orders
- Direct promotion of our services (see “Direct Promotion” section for details)
- Direct promotion of the company’s business partners’ products and services (see “Direct Promotion” section for details)
- Designing the services you need
- Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- Conducting program surveys and analysis
- Perform customer data analysis and analyze your shopping preferences
- Lets you choose to participate in interactive features of our services, including identifying your friends, communicating with them and sharing your shopping experience
- Recommend you about our services or goods or services that interest you
- Design our website and content to cater to your specific preferences
- Customer service for you
- Handle your complaints and account inquiries, claims and / or litigation against the company or any party
- Prevent and stop fraud
- Purpose of audit
- Disclosure as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Any other use directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected
Types of Personal Data Collected
The personal data collected by VO2 may include (including but not limited to):
- Your personal and contact information, such as name, gender, date of birth, ID card number, phone number, social media link, email address, residential address, mailing address and / or billing address;
- Your business information, such as the name and title of the company;
- Your account information, such as the four digits of the credit card account number or the user account number;
- Your family income and personal interests; and
- Your computer or mobile device IP address, real-time location data, browser settings, browsing history and / or other Internet recorded data; and
- Your phone book contains the phone number and email address (when you use the interactive features of the services we provide to you). We will notify you when you accept our services. When you provide the data to us, you confirm that consent has been obtained from the contacts in the phone book.
Confidentiality, disclosure and security of personal data
Unless your written consent is obtained, VO2 will not use your personal data and contact information for the benefit of transactions. VO2 collects and holds personal data about you will be treated confidentially; however, if it is necessary to perform legal obligations in accordance with the requirements or requirements of laws, or provide services to you, or perform the original purpose or directly related purpose of collecting personal data, The Company may disclose such information to the following persons (whether they are in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong):
- A competent court, law enforcement agency, or other government statutory or regulatory authority, agency, or organization
- Our company’s affiliates, partners, sellers or contractors, agents or other service providers involved in service sales and marketing or administration, or providing goods / services
- Our partners include, but are not limited to, insurance companies, which can evaluate and process insurance product applications, renewal applications, insurance claims and settlements, provide insurance services, and / or process enquiries or complaints
Any other person who has a duty of confidentiality to the company, including members of a group of companies that have undertaken to keep such information confidential, information technology consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers
- Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuers or debt collection services
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information transmitted or posted by you on our website or any part of the website, other than personal data, are deemed to be provided voluntarily to the company in the form of non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We have the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and / or post such information elsewhere, including but not limited to providing such information for the purposes of service development and promotion and to meet the needs of our customers. To any contact company.
VO2 will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal data held by VO2 is stored in a reliable, secure and secure place.
We will do our best to keep all personal information collected confidential. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted data.
Transfer of personal data outside Hong Kong
If operationally necessary, the Company will transfer personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the purpose of collecting such data or for purposes directly related to it. Any relevant data transfer will comply with the regulations and restrictions.
Retention of personal data
If you choose or provide a user ID, password, or any other information as part of a security program, you must treat this information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If your mobile phone number is used for account login, you should ensure that when your mobile phone number is changed or returned to the mobile telecommunications operator, it is updated in time by logging into your account in the “Account Information”. This is important to ensure that your account information will not be accessed by third parties who may have acquired the right to use your returned mobile number. You are responsible for protecting your account in this particular way. We do not take any responsibility for this.
Unless the law requires VO2 to keep your personal data for a certain period of time, VO2 will only keep personal data until the original purpose for which the personal data was collected, or directly related to it.
VO2 may use the personal data collected from you for the purpose of sending messages, offers, promotions and market quotations. In this regard, the company needs to obtain your consent. We can contact you via email, mobile app notifications, social media links, text messages, text / image / video messages, phone, mail or fax. The company holds your name, phone number contact address, social media links, product and service portfolio information, transaction patterns and behaviors, browsing history, program viewing habits, personal interests, and the company can use the relevant information to directly promote our services , And the products and services of our business partners, or products or services of VO2 merchants, including but not limited to food and beverages, grocery, household goods, personal care and health, skin care and cosmetics, mother and baby products, pets Products, services, electronics, home appliances, furniture, food and drink, sports travel, toy books, telecommunications, media and entertainment, fashion and insurance, and financial product categories.
If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us and our partners, you can update your preferences at any time through your registered account or the unsubscribe link we provide. After receiving your notice, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and will not charge you for this.
A “cookie” file is a small text file stored on your computer (or other electronic device) when you enter our website and mobile applications. We use “cookies” files on this page to:
- Identify you as you browse this webpage and mobile app
- Get information about your preferences, check and browse behavior, online activities and internet usage
- Keep track of items stored in your shopping basket to assist you through the checkout process
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to help us improve our services and better understand visitors and their requirements and interests
- Provide advertisements that are tailored to your personal interests, and more effective in our promotions and advertising programs with our business partners and advertisers
- Make your online activities more efficient and experience better
- Strengthen security measures
If you do not allow the use of “cookies” files, you can make adjustments on your Internet browser and electronic device. If you disable cookies, you know that you may not be able to use certain features of our web and mobile applications
Connected web pages
Access and correction of personal data
In any case, if there is any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
Last updated: November 2019